Students of GNMPS School can assist their progress and achievement at school by focusing on development of the following ” Keys to School Success”
1. Accepting Myself (Self-Acceptance)-not thinking badly about yourself when you make a mistake.
2. Taking Risks (Take Risks) -thinking that it’s good to try something new, even though you might not be able to do it.
3. Being Independent (Independence) -thinking that it’s important to try new activities and to speak up even if your classmates think you’re silly or stupid.
4. Believing ‘I Can Do It” (Optimism) -thinking that when your work is hard, you can still do it. It also means not thinking you’re not good at anything and never will be when you have difficulty with school work.
5. Setting Goals (Goal Setting) -thinking that setting a goal can help you be more successful at a task.
6. Planning My Time (Time Management) -thinking about how long it will take you to do your schoolwork and planning enough time to get it done.